Monday, September 13, 2010

Accidental Tourist- Out of the Urban Landscape


Finally had a chance to take some photos out of the urban landscape. Considering the proximity of the place that I was going, I should have done this photo excursion eons ago but somehow, the bed always calls louder in the morning!

As the bed call was softer last Saturday, I managed to slowly make my way down to Mac Ritchie Reservoir to soak in the morning air. I found myself wandering around for some 2 odd hours stopping ever so often to take in the greenery & the tranquility of the place (when it’s not punctuated by the voices of the morning walkers)!



My pic of dew drops on a leaf – I think this particular plant actually retains the dew drops more prominently……

My picture of an elderly man taking a breather on one of the bridges – I was aiming for an artistic shot of his reflection on the water as opposed to a direct shot & frankly I quite like it!

My last picture shows the many waterways along the walk that reminds me somewhat of China’s Guilin…..

I am hoping to take another route & capture more in my next excursion…..

Onto the world and beyond!

2 comments:

  1. You have a quite a good eye for bringing forth a refreshing breath of perspective in what you see.
    I like the simplicity of the captured shots as in the post here.
    Hope to see more of the end results of your wanderings.
    Nice Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by & your kind words!

    ReplyDelete